Is it possible to Sell House Privately on realestate.com.au? If you've been contemplating Selling your House in Australia, chances are the first thing you will do is try to engage an agent.
The enormous growth and popularity of the Internet has introduced websites like Realestate.com.au, which provide Australia's No.1 Real Estate service for anyone looking to BUY, SELL or RENT Property.
Realestate.com.au & other websites DO NOT allow property owners to list their homes privately directly on their website. Only Fully licensed Real Estate agencies are able to list properties on realestate.com.au.
However, they DO allow owners to use 'Sell your own Home' companies like Sale By Home Owner to assist in the sale of their Homes Privately.
When you list your property with Sale By Home Owner. Our Service provides everything you need to sell your own Home, we advertise on realestate.com.au & Domain.com.au
(plus Australia's other leading Real Estate sites)
Over the years 'Sale By Home Owner' has built an established and Trusted reputation in assisting Australian Home Owners with the SALE or RENTAL of their Homes Privately.
Can You List on RealEstate.com.au Without an Agent?
Realestate.com.au is by far the biggest property website in Australia. It attracts millions of visitors each month, which makes it the No. 1 Go-to website for Home buyers. However, you cannot list on Realestate.com.au unless you are a licensed agent. This is why companies like Sale By Home Owner can only list your Property online.
Why List on RealEstate.com.au?
When your property is listed on Realestate.com.au, it becomes visible & accessible to countless buyers over the internet. There is no website in Australia that offers the buyer exposure that realestate.com.au does.
Through our service you can:
- Save Thousands in commission – By listing through us, you save enormously on the costs of commission (in a lot of cases you can save 95% on the costs of selling). There are no hidden fees or charges.
- Keep more of your money when you sell – No more paying agents 3% or 4% of the sale price PLUS additional advertising fees.
- Customize Your Listing whenever you like – Login at any time to edit, update or remove your listing. Once you changes have been approved by our team they will appear online. You can upload unto 33 photos plus a floor plan and video.
- Negotiate the Sale yourself – Your will be in charge of negotiating your property, there's no added pressure from an agent.
- Get listed FAST – Once you've logged in and created your ad, as soon as we've verified your ownership, your home can be online within 2 hours!
Create your For Sale, or For Rent listing below. For additional info or support, Get in touch with us. Contact our 'Sale By Home Owner' customer support team via email here or phone 1300 609 392.
We are a licensed Real Estate agency. Only licensed real estate agents can place property listings on realestate.com.au. Aside from being a customer, we are not otherwise affiliated with realestate.com.au