HOW TO SELL MY HOUSE PRIVATELY IN AUSTRALIA:
Looking to Sell your Home Privately in Australia?? - Well, the good news is, you've come to the right place. As one of Australia's leading Private Sale Real Estate websites, our mission is to assist Australian Home owners on Selling their Property Privately, saving you potentially tens of thousands of dollars in the process...
As part of our service, we advertise on realestate.com.au & we also advertise on Domain.com.au, as well as Australia's other leading Real Estate websites.
Selling a House Privately is usually one of the most important financial transactions anyone makes in their life time. Yet surprisingly, the idea to Sell your own Home is very foreign to most Australians.
Sell My House Privately: Getting Started
Selling your House Privately is actually quite simple, it's just a matter of first doing a bit of homework. You can begin by searching for the recent Sale prices of homes in your area. Its important to have a good general knowledge of what similar homes in your area are selling for.
This should only take about half an hour as all the information you need is in online - Click this link to open the Sold section on realestate.com.au.
Most importantly, Private home Sales in Australia is legal, very easy, & it will save you thousands of dollars in Agents commission & expensive advertising fees.
Here's some Helpful links to get you started:
So what are the main benefits if I Sell My House Privately?
- You save thousands in commission when you Sell your own Home
- On average our customers save between $15,000 to $18,000 when they Sell their Homes Privately
- You'll stay in control when you Sell your House Privately, there's no lock in contracts.
- Buyers will generally prefer to deal Privately with you, the home owner.
- You can sell quickly without working to the agent’s schedule.
- You make all the decisions – you're not restricted to what the agent demands.
- As theres no agent costs when Selling your House Privately, you have a negotiating advantage over the rest of the Houses in your area. You can afford to sell for slightly less and still be left with the same amount after settlement
- When you Sell your own Home with Sale By Home Owner, you can still hold your own Open Homes & viewings whenever you like. No more 30 minute open homes once a week..
SELL MY HOUSE PRIVATELY: HOW IT WORKS?
Like most agents, we list your Property & advertise on realestate.com.au & domain.com.au. However, unlike all other agents, we do not deal directly with your buyers or handle your property enquiries. Instead, all buyer phone calls, emails & enquiries are forwarded to the Property Owners to handle themselves. We provide the buyer exposure, property signage, Open Home flags, brochures & everything you need to sell your own Home.
...and in return, we do not charge 'ANY' commission on the sale of your property.
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I EXPECT TO SAVE IF I SELL MY HOUSE PRIVATELY?
How much money will I save if I Sell without agents? This varies from state to state, but the average 'Sale By Home Owner' customer can expect to save anywhere from $13,000 to $18,000 in Agents commission. Plus an additional $500 to $4,000 in advertising expenses on your property sale.